Returned Goods Policy
The Frew Process Group (FPG) can accept, for exchange or return, only items which were purchased direct from FPG within the last 30 days and are in new, resalable condition. Restocking fees and refurbishment charges will be handled at the discretion of the Inside Sales team or through discussion or product evaluation by the manufacturer itself. The FPG Inside Sales team will be able to guide you through this process on a case-by-case basis.
For standard stock items, the restocking charge for units purchased beyond 30 days is $25 or 25% of list price, whichever is greater. Non-stock or special order items will be handled on a case-by-case basis.
Goods returned for credit or exchange must be new, unused, and in their original undamaged containers. After inspection of the items returned, a credit memo will be issued at the discretion of FPG's Inside Sales department. Charges for updating and/or reconditioning will be deducted from the credit memo issued, if accepted by FPG under such conditions.
Customers who refuse delivery of an order or return an order without first getting a Return Authorization will be charged for both outbound and return shipping.
The in-house evaluation of all products distributed by the Frew Process Group will be done at no cost to the customer as long as the unit/units have been purchased within the last 12 months. Beyond 12 months, charges for evaluation shall only be accrued for product that must be returned to select vendors for further evaluation. Upon completion of our evaluation we will advise the customer of repair charges and request a purchase order prior to proceeding.
We strive to repair all items as quickly as possible. Half of the repairs we receive are just configuration errors, which can be solved over the phone, saving you both time and money.
A Return Authorization (RA) number is required for all returns shipped for repair, evaluation, replacement, exchange or credit.
- Please call the Inside Sales department for an RA number or fill out and submit the online RA Request Form or fax it to us at 855-FREW-FAX.
- If returning for credit or exchange, a copy of the original sales order must be included in the shipment.
- A copy of the Return Authorization should be included and the RA number must be clearly marked on the shipping package to facilitate a quicker turnaround time.
- If an offsetting order is placed, please reference the order number.
- A purchase order must be provided for all units sent in for recalibration.
Damaged shipments should be handled through the shipping carrier. If there are any questions call the Inside Sales department Monday through Friday, 8:00AM to 5:30PM EST.